In the News

New Cascade Gardener classes begin, sign up today!

January 09, 2014

Cascade Water Alliance and its members — Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Redmond, Tukwila, Sammamish Plateau Water and Sewer District, and Skyway Water and Sewer District — are offering free gardening classes starting this month and running through April to help you have beautiful, healthy landscapes while using water efficiently. Classes take place throughout member communities.

Check out Cascade’s website often for class updates, or sign-up to receive class updates via email.  And visit Cascade at the 2014 Northwest Flower and Garden Show, Feb. 5 – 9, at the Washington State Convention Center.

To register for Cascade Gardener classes or sign up to receive class updates call 1.800.838.3006 or go to www.cascadewater.org.

Cascade-Gardener-classes-begin

12 Responses

1. Sharyn Robbins says:

I’d like to sign up for the following classes:
    2/13 Edible Landscapes at the Redmond Senior Center
    2/15 NW Gardens without Automatic Sprinklers at the Gray Barn
    3/1 Grow Your Own Food Forest at 21 Acres

Thank you.

2. Joan Niehaus says:

I am signing up for the Feb.22class at Squak Mt. With Marianne Binette on Planting in dry, shade parts of garden.

3. Jill says:

can’t find info on gardening classes – subject, date, place, etc?
    thank you.

4. Sharon Schillinger says:

Do you have a listing of the classes somewhere? I don’t see it on your website.

5. Betsy Lewis says:

I heard you will offer a class in March on landscape design, in Kirkland. I’d like more information, including how to register. Thank you.

6. Michelle says:

Would like to find out gardening class times and where, would like to register

7. Louise says:

I would like to sign up for a class but cannot see where I do that on this website
    HELP

Louise

8. Nancy Nielsen says:

I would like to register for me and for friend for the Feb. 22 class at Squak Mountain Nursery at 10 with Marianne Binetti. Can you please respond to this e-mail so I know we are registered. Thank you. Nancy Nielsen and Sue Wyvel

9. Joan Niehaus says:

I want to sign up for Feb. 22 nd gardening cass at Squack Mt. Nursery

10. You can learn more and sign up for classes here: http://cascadewater.org/classes.php

11. […] CASCADE WATER ALLIANCE – Classroom presentations and gardening classes scheduled that week. Leak detection dye will be distributed to gardening class attendees and they are offering shower timers to kids. Courses are listed at: http://cascadewater.org/2014/01/09/new-cascade-gardener-classes-begin-sign-today/ […]

12. […] The Cascade Water Alliance is bringing leak detection to Seattle classrooms and gardens. Students will get free shower timers and adults will leave gardening classes with free leak detection dye kits. Find local classes online. […]